And it's onto the last of my collections - the 6th one, "A Succubus for Saint Patrick's Day". This is another of the irregular Q'n'A posts I've been doing. If you have any questions about stories in this collection or anywhere else, fire away below.
As a reminder, here are the stories from that collection:
1) A Succubus for Saint Patrick's Day *
2) The High-School Sweetheart Removal Agency
3) A Special Tube of Lube *
4) A Real-Life Goo Girl
5) Busted Bankster
6) Number 66 *
7) Rogue vs Lamia *
8) The First Time
9) Snared, Sucked and Slurped
11) The Night Doyle Lowry Saw a Terrible Thing and was Sucked into a Quagmire of Sensual Depravity *
12) Crabs **
13) Joe Boyega Picks a Bad Night to Become a Rapist *
* exclusive to this collection
** also appeared in one of eXcessica's anthologies
This was still from that 'hot' period where I was outputting a lot of conventional short stories. Unfortunately, after this I got a little distracted with my blog and a few failed novel attempts. I did create a lot of H-space Bestiary short stories, but those need work to make them publishable (which is a plan I have at some point).
I didn't quite get ahead of the monthly HoHH work. That's probably going to go right to the end of the month. I still need to take some time off to get the collections back up. I think I might use June for that and maybe also see if I can finally get that 7th collection together.